marți, 16 iunie 2009










The more I look back on all the happy times
easier it is for me to realize



that friends are much more then hellos and goodbye



it all comes down to what you have inside.
Yes, some are good singers and some are athletic

but that doesnt matter (are you starting to get it?)
all that is important is the feeling inside




if your white or black or green or blue eyed.
For me to sit and say "I wont miss this old place"

is wrong and untrue (cant you tell in my face?)



all the frinds and teachers meant so much to me




I dont know any place that i'd rather be.
"Those were the days", I'd here my parents say.

charish there years...each and everyday
The people you'll meet and the places
you'll goand the hurt once thats gone

is more then you'll know.
All my friends will be leaving and i'll still be here
and my friends i'll be losing is my greatest fear
Promise you wont forget me as you go away,
promise you'll be back to see me someday!
[Pics: Banchet 2009,premiere,excursie]
Cele mai frumoase momente ale fostului 8E de care pot zice cu mandrie ca am apartinut cu inima si sulfetul!

2 comentarii:

  1. vai:|:|...asta imi aduce aminte faptul ca nu o sa va mai vad cand o sa intru in clasa:|...:-< cel putin o sa ramanem mereu prieteni(sper):D:D...si ne vom aduce mereu aminte de momentele petrecute impreuna:D..cat va iubesc:X:X

    PS:Sunt Criss si mi'am facut blog\:d/:))

    RăspundețiȘtergere